Purpose:The practice's main purpose is to enrich your vocabulary.
There are words you often use in Japanese, but you don't know them in English.In this practice you are going to present your topic and your partner's topic.Presenting your topic to other members, I am sure you will encounter those words.Hopefully, you will get to know new words and phrases through this practice.
Practice:Practice consists of two section.
1. Make a group of 4 - 6 people.
2. Each person choose his/her own topic.
3. Prepare to present the topic to other Group members.
Try to use new words and phrases.
4. Present the topic and new words/phrases to other group members. -
1. Make a pair within the group.
2. Choose a topic.
3. Explain your topic to your partner.
4. Present your partner's topic to other group members in English.
In other words, you are going to listen your partner's topic and
next introduce it to other members.
Topic:You could pick any topic you want to talk.
If you have difficulties to choose a topic,
please refer the themes from bellow.
Hobby (私の趣味)- Specialty（私の得意なこと）- Boast（私の自慢）- Chuckle （最近クスと笑った出来事)- Saga (or other person's ) saga. （私(知人でも可)の武勇伝）- Skill（私の一芸）- Trivia（私の知ってる豆知識）- Scenery（私の知ってる絶景ポイント）- The best ○○○ I've ever ○○○（今まで最高の○○）
*Other topics are also highly welcomed
Please prepare at least one topic for your presentation.