Dear Kyoto NHK ESS members,
I am Yuji Tsukuda who is in charge of January 28th practice.
I am sorry for my late announcement.
Negotiation between a student and a teacher regarding mid-terms paper grade
A student wrote a mid-terms paper with his heart and soul.
However the grade of the paper was C-.
The student and his teacher discuss the grade of the paper.
The student doesn't know the background why the teacher gave C-.
The teacher also doesn't know why the student poured his much energy into the paper.
1. Dividing you into 5,6tables as usual
2. In each tables, you are allocated to student team or teacher team
3. I hand out each teams each information sheets
(Student teams only receive student information sheet. Teacher teams receive only teacher information sheet.)
4. In each teams, making strategies.
(The student purpose is to get as high grade as possible. The teacher's purpose is to give fair grade)
5. Starting negotiation with the opposite team in you table.
6. After finishing the negotiation, exchanging each team's information and, if possible, presenting the result of the negotiation.
I hope you enjoy my practice.
Thank you for reading.