Dear Kyoto NHK ESS members,
This is the announcement of the practice on Nov. 14.
☆Title: Happiness is…
1. Make 5～6 groups.
2. First every member tries to answer "happiness check" and share your result with your group members.
Then we’ll have a talk about your ideas "what happiness means to you?"
Examples of questions
(1) What's your happiest event lately?
(2) What's your most surprising (or upsetting) experience recently?
(3) Do you have any disgusting happenings these days?
(4) According to the survey World Happiness Report 2015, which country is the happiest for you to live in?
(5) Let us know what happiness means to you.
(6) You can discuss any topics on happiness.
I hope you will enjoy it!