How do you explain Japan to foreign people
1. You are to be divided into several groups, each groups will have around 5 or 6 members
2. I prepared several topics on Japan which are likely to be asked by foreign people.
Topics include question and sample answer both in Japanese and English for your assistance.
Please choose topic within your group who choose which.
3. Please read the question and sample answer which you chose.
Take time and think your answer with modifing or adding your personal knowledge and/or
experiences on it. Then make a small presentation in front of other members in your group.
Please try to expand the topic and you will enjoy the conversation afterward.
4. Members other than personator ask question on it as if you are a foreign people. And presenter answer it.
5. After the presentation and Q&A, please relax and have casual conversation within your group regarding the topic.
6. Please repeat step 1 through 5.
I hope you will enjoy the conversation
Thank you and regards